Prep: 20mins | Cook: 29mins | Total: 49 mins | Serving: 12 | Yield: 1 9×13-inch cake
There’s nothing better in fall than to sleep on the weekend and wake up with a cup of coffee and delicious pumpkin Coffee Cake with a Brown Sugar Glaze. My stepmother introduce this to me, she’s been baking this for a long time, and she wants to share it with me because she thinks I will love it, and she was right. I loved it the first time I had it. Who wouldn’t? It is so moist and delicious. Try this recipe for Pumpkin Coffee Cake with a Brown Sugar Glaze, and don’t forget to share this with your loved ones.
1 tsp butter
(1) (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
(2) large eggs
⅓ cup of water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 (18 oz) package yellow cake mix
1 tsp baking soda
For the Topping:
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup butter, melted
For the Glaze:
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with a tsp of butter.
2. Add and mix pumpkin puree, eggs, water, a tbsp of vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Then stir in yellow cake mix and baking soda until just combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
3. Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, and melted butter until crumbly in a small bowl, then sprinkle over the batter with your fingers.
4. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Add and combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, heavy cream, white sugar, and a tsp of vanilla extract in a saucepan, and then let it simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir until brown sugar and white sugar dissolves, and glaze is smooth.
6. Use a toothpick and poke some holes all over the top of the cake, and then pour glaze evenly over cake.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!