Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 20 Servings
Oh, my! I have never been more satisfied in my entire life! I never thought that these brownies are the reason for it! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! I am sure that you have all these ingredients so you do not have any reason not to give it a try. In just about 35 minutes, you will enjoy these heavenly treats! I have listed all the simple ingredients and directions so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. By the way, a big thanks to my friend for recommending this recipe. Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping. Have a blessed day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Enjoy!
1 c butter, melted
2 c white sugar
½ c cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ c all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ c walnut halves
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add sugar, melted butter, cocoa powder, eggs, flour, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
5. Arrange the sliced walnuts on top.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
7. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 229 | Protein: 3.1g 6% | Carbohydrates: 28.8g 9% | Dietary Fiber: 1.1g 4% | Sugars: 20.2g | Fat: 12.2g 19% | Saturated Fat: 6.5g 32% | Cholesterol: 61.6mg 21% | Vitamin A Iu: 332.8IU 7% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.3mg 10% | Folate: 25.3mcg 6% | Calcium: 21.3mg 2% | Iron: 1mg 6% | Magnesium: 17.7mg 6% | Potassium: 91.9mg 3% | Sodium: 150.4mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 9% | Calories From Fat: 109.8
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!