Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I never thought that carrots would be so good! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! These heavenly treats will make your day extra special! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. By the way, don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb carrots, peeled
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic salt
¼ c grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Line foil on a baking sheet.
3. Add garlic salt and olive oil into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
4. Transfer the mixture inside a large ziplock bag.
5. Add the carrots and seal the bag. Shake it until the contents are well combined.
6. Transfer the coated carrots onto the lined baking sheet.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese on top.
9. Put them back inside the oven and roast for another 10 minutes or until the cheese turns brown.
10. Remove from the oven and sprinkle more Parmesan cheese on top if you prefer.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Feel free to use baby carrots for this recipe.
Calories: 98.3 | Protein: 3g 6% | Carbohydrates: 11.2g 4% | Dietary Fiber: 3.2g 13% | Sugars: 5.4g | Fat: 5.1g 8% | Saturated Fat: 1.4g 7% | Cholesterol: 4.4mg 2% | Vitamin A Iu: 18983.4IU 380% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg 13% | Vitamin B6: 0.2mg 11% | Vitamin C: 6.7mg 11% | Folate: 22.1mcg 6% | Calcium: 93.3mg 9% | Iron: 0.4mg 2% | Magnesium: 15.8mg 6% | Potassium: 370.7mg 10% | Sodium: 381.4mg 15% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 11% | Calories From Fat: 45.7
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!