Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. I got this from my grandma a couple of years ago. Now, let me share with you one of her best recipes! These Roasted Vegetables will surely make your every meal extra special! Give this recipe a try now and I promise you that it is worth all your time and effort today! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1/2 medium red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick slices
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium broccoli crown, cut into small florets (reserve stem for another use)
2 medium bell peppers cored, chopped into 1-inch pieces (I used 1 red 1 yellow)
1 c grape tomatoes (optional)
1 small zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced through the length then cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. On a 13-inch baking sheet with a rim, add bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, and red onion.
3. Drizzle olive oil on top of the mixed veggies.
4. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic, and salt. Toss everything until well blended.
5. Move the mixed veggies inside the preheated oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, then add the tomatoes and toss until well mixed.
7. Put it back inside the oven and roast for another 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and drizzle lemon on top of the mixed veggies.
9. Serve right away and enjoy!
Calories 144 | Calories from Fat 63 | Fat 7g11% | Saturated Fat 1g6% | Sodium 53mg2% | Potassium 676mg19% | Carbohydrates 17g6% | Fiber 5g21% | Sugar 8g9% | Protein 4g8% | Vitamin A 8020IU160% | Vitamin C 154.4mg187% | Calcium 74mg7% | Iron 1.4mg8%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!