Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1hr 10mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 1 hr 30 mins | Serving: 8 | Yield: 1 9×13 baking dish
This Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is pure, easy food at cool weather. The preparation is simple, can be made ahead (and frozen), and it appeals to even the pickiest palates. Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole are one of those recipes that will only take me back to the kitchen table with my grandmother. The scent alone will take me back to my childhood memories, and I love that my children have grown to enjoy the meal, too. Don’t forget to enjoy it when you make your version of this recipe.
(1) serving of Pam Butter Cooking Spray -1/3 Sec Spray IHF
1 ½ cups Water, municipal
¼ cup Butter, with salt
(1) (6 oz) package Bread stuffing, bread, dry mix
1 tbsp butter, with salt
(1) Onions, raw
(3) stalks Celery, raw
(1) (10.75 oz) can Soup, cream of chicken, canned, condensed, commercial
(1) (8 oz) container Cream, sour, cultured
(½) (10.5 oz) can Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, condensed, commercial
(1) whole Chicken, roasting, meat only, cooked, roasted
(1) pinch Salt, table
1. Start with preheating the oven at about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Bring water and 1/4 cup butter to a boil in a saucepan, and then stir in stuffing mix. Take the saucepan away from heat, cover, and let it sit until water is absorbed for 5 minutes. Fluff the stuffing with a fork.
3. In a skillet, heat a tbsp of butter over medium heat, and then cook and stir onion and celery until softened for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Add and mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl.
5. Add and spread shredded chicken into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Layer the onion mixture over chicken and season with salt and pepper, and then top with soup mixture. Spread stuffing over the soup mixture layer.
6. Bake until lightly browned and bubbling about an hour in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 371.8 calories; 82.9 mg cholesterol; 855.3 mg sodium; 20.8 g protein; 23.1 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!