Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy dish to serve today, then you have got to give this one a try! Serve this as is or with rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound sausage kielbasa or smoked sausage, sliced 1/4″ thick
2 lbs. baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
2 15 ounces cans of green beans, drained
1/8 c vegetable oil
1/4 c butter
1 c onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 c water
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. Slice the washed potatoes into small pieces.
4. Put the potato slices inside a resealable bag.
5. Add the seasonings, oil, red pepper flakes, and pepper inside the bag with the potato slices. Shake the bag until all the ingredients are well combined.
6. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add the sausage and water. Cook for a few minutes until the water has dried up and the sausage turns brown.
8. Remove the browned sausage from the pan onto a clean plate and allow it to cool completely.
9. Add the cooled sausage inside the bag with the potatoes and shake the bag again until well combined.
10. In the same pan, add butter and allow it to melt.
11. Add the garlic and onions. Saute until aromatic and soft.
12. Remove from the heat and allow them to cool. Put them inside the bag with the mixture and shake it again until well mixed.
13. Add the green beans and shake the bag again until well combined.
14. Transfer everything into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
15. Cover the baking dish with foil.
16. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
17. Remove from the oven.
18. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!