Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Total: 1hr | Serving: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
This Sheet Pan Shrimp and Sausage Bake is a super simple one-pan meal, which is great for weekend dinners. It’s made from sausage, pork, and beef, peppers, onion, shrimp, and potatoes all roasted into one quick peasy sheet pan meal.
(1) serving Pam Butter Cooking Spray-1/3 Sec Spray IHF
1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, raw
(4) ears Corn, sweet, yellow, raw
4 tbsp oil, olive, salad or cooking
3 tbsp Creole-style seasoning
(1) Lemons, raw, with peel
1 tbsp Garlic, raw
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp Spices, paprika
½ tsp dried red pepper flakes
(1) pinch Salt, table
(1) Peppers, sweet, red, raw; red bell pepper
(1) Peppers, sweet, yellow, raw; yellow bell pepper
(1) Peppers, sweet, orange, raw; orange bell pepper
1 ½ cups Cherry Tomatoes, Each
(1) onions, raw
(4) link of cooked andouille sausage, pork, and beef, cooked (raw dimensions: 4″ long x 7/8″ dia)
(1) Lemons, raw, with peel
1 pound Shrimp, fresh, raw, medium (31-35)
½ tsp Creole-style seasoning
2 tbsp Parsley, raw
2 tbsp Onions, spring or scallions (includes tops and bulb), raw
1. Preheat oven at about 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large pot, add and place potatoes and cover with salted water, and then let it boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
3. Meanwhile, combine 3 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp Creole seasoning, the juice from a lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add and mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
4. Add and combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
5. Add and spread onto a sheet pan in a single layer of the potato mixture. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
6. In the preheated oven, bake for 8 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, combine shrimp, a tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp paprika, and 1/2 tsp of Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. After 8 minutes of baking, add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture mix to combine.
8. Bring the sheet pan back to the oven and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until shrimp are opaque. Remove the lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.
Per Serving: 332.5 calories; 120.1 mg cholesterol; 1010.2 mg sodium; 18.9 g protein; 39.2 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!