Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
The best party food you will have is just 25 minutes away from having! These Shrimp Foil Packets never fail to satisfy my family all the time! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients to it if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
1 lb. baby red potatoes, halved, or larger potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
1 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
2 ears of corn, shucked and cut into quarters
1 lb. raw jumbo shrimp, 21-25 count or similar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 andouille sausage, or chorizo (mild or spicy), slices
fresh parsley, minced
lemon, freshly squeezed
1. Prepare the grill and preheat to 425 degrees F.
2. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
3. Add the corn and potato chunks, then cook for about 10 minutes. Transfer onto a clean plate and allow them to cool.
4. Make four 12×12-inch cuts of aluminium foil. Lay them onto a flat surface.
5. Add sausage, potatoes, corn, and shrimp to each foil.
6. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the ingredients. Drizzle olive oil as well to coat.
7. Fold each foil from end to end, then roll it up.
8. Put the packs onto the preheated grill. Cover the grill and cook everything for 15 minutes.
9. Transfer the packs onto a clean plate.
10. Sprinkle parsley on top to garnish.
11. Serve with lemon and enjoy!
If you want homemade Cajun seasoning, then mix 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp cayenne, 1/4 dried oregano, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 3/4 kosher salt.
Calories 366 | Calories from Fat 126 | Fat 14g22% | Saturated Fat 3g15% | Cholesterol 300mg100% | Sodium 1454mg61% | Potassium 879mg25% | Carbohydrates 22g7% | Fiber 3g12% | Sugar 2g2% | Protein 37g74% | Vitamin A 1665IU33% | Vitamin C 9.7mg12% | Calcium 140mg14% | Iron 2.1mg12%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!