Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30mins | Total: 45 mins | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
Chicken spaghetti is a special American casserole, embodying comfort food with tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a rich, cheesy sauce. Historically, it’s made with canned cream soups and some sort of vegetables like tomatoes or bell peppers. One thing that makes it chicken spaghetti before is by breaking the spaghetti into small pieces before it’s cooked.
This version of Simple Chicken Spaghetti is by far the best recipe for me. Spaghetti is my all-time favorite dish, and so I make sure that it’s delicious. It’s my comfort food and for all of us comfort food where our minds go. But what is Comfort food? In short, it’s food that makes us feel better and happy. Sometimes a hearty stick-to-your-ribs meal is just what the heart wants. When you want a great pasta dish that the whole family would be looking for, you can’t go wrong with Chicken Spaghetti. Try this recipe for Simple Chicken Spaghetti, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) (16 oz) package spaghetti
(1) (10.75 oz) can condense cream of mushroom soup
¾ pound processed cheese
(1) (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 cup chopped green onion
(4 1/2) breast, boneless chicken breast halves – boiled, cut into bite-size pieces
1. Add lightly salted water in a large pot and let it boil. Add and cook pasta until al dente for 8 to 10 minutes, then drain.
2. Heat soup over low heat in a large saucepan. Add cheese and melt, stirring. Add and stir in tomatoes with green chile peppers and green onion when the cheese almost melts. Then simmer for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat, stirring.
3. Add spaghetti and mix well, then add and stir in chicken. Heat through and serve.
1. You can try different cheeses, or add some dried thyme or oregano if you want.
2. You can refrigerate the leftover in an airtight container for (4) days.
Per Serving: 654.8 calories; fat 23.9g 37% DV; cholesterol 100.4mg 34% DV; sodium 1285.5mg 51% DV; protein 41.7g 83% DV; carbohydrates 66.5g 22% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!