Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe is the definition of perfection! I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious dish! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Make sure to read the notes at the bottom. Anyway, don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1/2 c chicken broth
1 (12 ounces) package cajun style andouille sausage
1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) red potatoes
1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) green beans
1/2 pound (8 ounces) white mushrooms
4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons butter
1. In a slow cooker, add the chicken broth.
2. Slice the sausage into thin cuts.
3. Slice the red potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
4. Remove the ends of the cleaned green beans.
5. Slice the mushrooms into four.
6. Put the sausage, green beans, mushrooms, and potatoes into the slow cooker.
7. Season the ingredients in the slow cooker with cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss until well combined.
8. Slice the butter into 8 even pieces, then toss them into the slow cooker.
9. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 4 hours or until the potatoes are soft.
10. Stir everything until well combined.
11. Serve and enjoy!
1. Feel free to use andouille instead of kielbasa sausage.
2. Feel free to use a different type of seasoning as well.
3. Make sure not to use canned green beans. Always use fresh ones.
4. You can skip the mushrooms for this recipe,
5. You can use a different type of potatoes as well.
Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe, Calories: 368 | Sugar: 3g | Sodium: 1036mg | Fat: 23g | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 13g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!