Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
A big thanks to my sister, Joan, for sharing this recipe with me! I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! Now, allow me to share this recipe with you as well! Just follow these easy steps, and you are good to go! Make sure to serve this over rice for the best experience! Have a spectacular day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
4 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, About 4 pieces, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 c cashews
1/2 c soy sauce, low sodium
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. In a Ziplock bag, add the chicken, pepper, and cornstarch. Shake the bag until the chicken pieces are well coated.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken pieces, then cook each side for 2 minutes or until brown. Transfer the chicken into the slow cooker.
5. In a mixing bowl, add ginger, cashews, sweet chili sauce sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic. Stir until well blended.
6. Add the mixture into the slow cooker on top of the chicken.
7. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 3 to 4 hours on a low setting.
8. Serve right away over rice. Enjoy!
Calories381kcal (19%) | Carbohydrates21g (7%) | Protein38g (76%) | Fat16g (25%) | Saturated Fat3g (15%) | Cholesterol97mg (32%) | Sodium1409mg (59%) | Potassium774mg (22%) | Fiber1g (4%) | Sugar10g (11%) | Vitamin A121IU (2%) | Vitamin C3mg (4%) | Calcium25mg (3%) | Iron2mg (11%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!