Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 7 hrs | Total Time: 7 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
This delicious dish will surely make your day extra special! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, I would like to thank my Aunt for this recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! This dish will be worth all your time and effort, I’m telling you! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 medium yellow onion, diced
4 medium carrots, sliced into rounds or half-moons
4 stalks celery, sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
8 c chicken stock or broth
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1.5lbs
2 dried bay leaves
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried rosemary
8 oz egg noodles
1/2 lemon, juiced
3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add the chicken breasts, chicken stock, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, salt, and pepper into a slow cooker. Cover and seal, then cook for about 8 hours on low heat.
2. Get the chicken breasts and transfer them onto a chopping board.
3. Use two forks to shred the chicken breasts into small pieces.
4. Put the shredded chicken back to the pot as well as the egg noodles. Stir until well combined.
5. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes or until the noodles are cooked.
6. Add parsley and lemon juice, then stir until well mixed.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!