Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs 15 mins | Total Time: 3 hrs 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
How are you doing, friends? I hope you are all well this fine day. This recipe I am sharing with you is kind of a family recipe. I know, it is a pretty simple recipe, but this has been a part of our family for a long time now. My grandma used to make this all the time. This was the first recipe I learned when I was about 10 years old! Now, allow me to share it with you! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1/2 c (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
1 c milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp sugar
3 (15.25 oz) cans of whole kernel corn, drained
1. Add the corn into the slow cooker.
2. Add pepper, sugar, and milk. Stir everything until well blended.
3. Add the cream cheese and butter on top. Make sure not to stir.
4. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 2 to 3 hours on a high setting.
5. Remove the cover, then stir everything until well blended.
6. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 15 more minutes on a high setting.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 411.3 | Calories from Fat 279 | Total Fat 31. 0g48% | Saturated Fat 17.3g87% | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 85.2 mg28% | Sodium 582. 6mg24% | Total Carbohydrate 33.3g11% | Dietary Fiber 3. 0g12% | Sugars 9.8g | Protein 8. 2g16%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!