Everyone loves Mac and Cheese. Well, who doesn’t? The rich cheesy taste combined with al dente macaroni is just too perfect! This has always been my ultimate mac and cheese recipe! I learned this from my Grandma. She was a very good cook. She had a lot of recipes but this one is my favourite because aside from the delicious taste, it is also very easy to cook! Well, all you need are these ingredients and you have got yourself a dish to remember! By the way, I have listed all the steps so you just need to follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start prepping! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
16 oz elbow macaroni
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
6 tbsp butter
1 (12 oz) can of evaporated milk
2 1/2 c whole milk
1 (16 oz) package shredded sharp cheddar
8 oz Velveeta
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1. Place a large pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the elbow macaroni and cook for a few minutes until firm to bite. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Apply cooking spray to the bottom of a slow cooker.
4. Add all the ingredients into the prepared slow cooker aside for 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese for later use. Stir everything until well combined.
5. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 2 hours on a high setting.
6. Sprinkle the reserve 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese on top and allow it to melt.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!