Prep Time: 9 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 9 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you have time to spare before lunch or dinner, then you have to consider this Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken recipe! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my very good friend, John, for sharing this recipe with me. Now, allow me to share it with you as well. How awesome is that? Here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
2/3 c peanut butter
1/3 c soy sauce
1-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 red pepper cut into thin, long strips
1 c shredded zucchini
1 c chicken broth
1 c chopped cilantro divided
1 teaspoon sugar
12 oz. linguine noodles cooked and drained
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tablespoon lime juice
chopped peanuts for garnish
1. In a slow cooker, add soy sauce, peanut butter, garlic, sugar, red pepper, broth, zucchini, broth, and chicken. Stir everything until well blended.
2. Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 4 to 5 hours on a low setting or 2 to 3 hours on a high setting.
3. 30 minutes before the cooking time ends, add 1/2 cup of cilantro and lime juice. Stir until well blended.
4. Serve right away over noodles.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the cilantro and peanut on top to garnish. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!