Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
Sausage and potatoes, anyone? Oh, man, you will surely fall in love with this dish in just one bite! Try this recipe now and I promise that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Take a break from the traditional French fries or salad. This is the best way to cook potatoes! Well, you just have to give it a try and taste it yourself. Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start prepping, am I right? Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do!
2 large russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
14 oz smoked sausage, sliced thin
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 c chopped bell pepper, green or red
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 chicken stock
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 tsp dried parsley
2 tsp vegetable oil
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the sausage, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Remove the sausage from the skillet onto a clean plate.
4. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the garlic, onions, and pepper. Saute until soft and fragrant.
6. Add the chicken stock and stir until well mixed.
7. Cover the skillet and simmer for about 5 minutes.
8. Remove the cover, then stir in the spices.
9. Put the sausage back to the skillet and stir until well mixed.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serve this dish hot for the best flavours!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!