Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! I am so impressed by this Smoked Sausage Hash! A big thanks to my dear friend, Isabel, for this awesome recipe. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Lunch or dinner will be awesome again if you only give this one a try! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple dish to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
3-4 potatoes, cubed
1 (14 ounces) package Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, sliced
2 peppers, diced (red, green, or orange)
1 med. onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
optional seasonings: Italian seasoning or Cajun
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and olive oil, then allow it to melt and become hot.
3. Add the potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are brown and crispy.
4. Remove the potatoes from the skillet onto a clean plate.
5. Reduce the heat to medium, then add the sausage. Cook for about 3 minutes or until brown.
6. Add the onions and peppers, then cook until soft.
7. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
9. Put the potatoes back to the skillet and toss until well combined. Cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Add more seasonings if needed.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can save some time if you cook the sausage and potatoes in two different skillets.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!