What a dish! This Spaghetti Layer Cake is what you just might need today! This recipe was given to me by my best friend, and I am so happy that I tried it because it is simply the best! The steps are very easy and the ingredients are very easy to find as well! It is time to move forward from the traditional spaghetti recipe. This dish is both imaginative and delicious! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start prepping. By the way, feel free to tweak this recipe to your liking. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente
3 Eggs, beaten
2 c whole milk ricotta
1 (8-oz) package mozzarella slices
2 c bolognese sauce, cold
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
1/4 c Parmesan, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
Parsley, for garnish
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a springform cake pan.
3. Add cooked pasta and beaten eggs into a large mixing bowl. Toss until well mixed.
4. Transfer 1/3 of the spaghetti mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
5. Put slices of mozzarella cheese over the spaghetti.
6. Top the mozzarella layer with 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
8. Spread the ricotta evenly with a spatula.
9. Arrange 1 cup of bolognese sauce over the ricotta layer.
10. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients ending with the spaghetti mixture.
11. Top everything with a generous amount of cheese.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
14. Slice into small pieces.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!