Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
These extra juicy pork chops are simply the best! Stuffed with spinach mixture, these delicious treats will surely satisfy all your cravings! Serve these Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops with mixed veggies or salad, and you have yourself a meal to remember!
1 tsp garlic, minced
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
24 oz. pork chops
1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
¼ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt, divided
1 tsp paprika
1 ½ c chopped fresh spinach
2 tbsp mayonnaise
¼ c grated Parmesan
¼ tsp onion powder
½ tsp red pepper flakes
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Put the pork chops onto a chopping board, then create a small pocket in the middle. Make sure to use a sharp knife for this step.
3. Drizzle avocado oil over the pork chops, then rub each until well coated.
4. In a mixing bowl, add onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Whisk until well blended.
5. Sprinkle the seasonings over the pork chops. Toss until well coated.
6. In a separate bowl, add Parmesan cheese, red pepper, cream cheese, garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, mayonnaise, and spinach. Stir until well mixed.
7. Stuff the pork chop with the spinach mixture.
8. Put the pork chops into a 9×13-inch baking dish and arrange them in a single layer.
9. Place the baking dish inside the preheated oven and bake the pork chops for about 25 minutes or until done.
10. Remove the pork chops from the oven and allow them to rest for 3 minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Cooking time depends on how you want your pork chops.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 596 | Total Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 878mg | Carbohydrates: 4g | Net Carbohydrates: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 48g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!