Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 30 mins | Yield: 10 to 12
Strawberry Brownies is a super simple springtime dessert that quickly combines with only a couple of pantry ingredients (cake mix). These awesome strawberry brownies are a new family favorite because it is so tasty, super simple to produce, and it will truly a crowd-pleaser. Try this recipe for Strawberry Brownies, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
TO MAKE THE BROWNIES:
(1) box strawberry cake mix (see notes)
1/3 cup oil
TO MAKE THE GLAZE:
1 cup powdered sugar
1 -2 tbsp water or lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Line a parchment paper in an 8 x 9-inch square baking pan and spray it with flour spray.
3. Use a hand mixer, add and combine the strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil, and then mix well.
4. Spread it evenly into the prepared pan once the batter is thoroughly mixed.
5. In the preheated oven, bake the batter until just set for 15 minutes. Be sure not to overbake.
6. Take away from the oven once done and let the brownies cool before carefully lifting it from the pan for 10 minutes. Then use the ends of the parchment paper to slowly lift the brownies.
7. In a small bowl, add and mix powdered sugar, water or lemon juice, and extract (if using). The consistency should be smooth, not watery.
8. Add and pour glaze over the brownie, then, spread to edges. It will make the glaze drip down-sides.
9. Let the brownies cool, and set the glaze first, before you cut the brownie into squares.
1. If you use 8-inch pans, it will produce thicker brownies and thinner brownies with 9-inch pots.
2. You should use a strong mixer to blend and a spatula to spread because the batter is going to be very thick.
3. You could first refrigerate the glazed brownies for an hour or so to cut the brownies easier.
Per Serving: CALORIES: 128; TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 5g CHOLESTEROL: 31mg SODIUM: 47mg CARBOHYDRATES: 14g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 12g PROTEIN: 2g; TOTAL FAT: 7g SATURATED FAT: 1g.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!