Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 24 | Yield: 24 cookies
I’m sure you’ll love this Super-Easy Peanut Butter Cookies, it is full of peanut butter flavor, and have the perfect combination of sweet and salty. No wonder this cookie is a classic for some reason. These peanut butter cookies, with no special ingredients, are super quick to produce. Just three simple ingredients are required, and you are ready to go.
The addition of peanut butter to cookies produces a beautiful soft consistency with a very delicate, velvety crumb. These classic cookies of peanut butter are absolute crowd-pleasers. For instant gratification, you can make them days in advance at any time. The toughest thing is finding the patience to let them calm down after they’re off the oven.
1 cup KRAFT Smooth Peanut Butter
½ cup white sugar
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Add and mix all ingredients with a large spoon until well blended.
3. Then roll into 24 balls, place it by 4 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with a fork.
4. Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned. (Do not overbake.)
5. Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets, and then transfer toa wire rack to cool completely.
1. It will help the peanut butter cookies to retain their shape and not spread too much when baked when you chill the dough for a couple of hours will.
2. Place in an airtight jar for tasty treats at any time for up to a week.
3. You must dip the tines between the cookies in a bit of sugar to help prevent the fork from sticking while making a cross-hatch pattern on the cookies.
4. Use smooth, salted peanut butter for the best results. There’s no need to use sweetened peanut butter, but if that’s what you’ve got on hand, then you can use it, but you’re going to decrease the sugar to 2 tbsp. If you are using a natural peanut butter without a stabilizer, make sure that after opening the jar, you mix it very well because if not, the oil heavy top of that jar will result in runny cookies. Lastly, you can use any brand of peanut butter you enjoy.
Per Serving: 79.1 calories; fat 5.5g 9% DV; cholesterol 7.8mg 3% DV; sodium 42.9mg 2% DV; protein 2.3g 5% DV; carbohydrates 6.8g 2% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!