Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
This awesome cake will surely bring a big smile to your face today! A big thanks to my sister for this awesome recipe! I tweaked it a bit so feel free to so as well. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
1 stick melted butter
2 stick butter -room temp
1 cup light brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
4 ounces cream cheese room temp
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4-6 tablespoons milk-mixed until desired consistency
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch pan.
3. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the cake aside from the melted butter. Beat until well combined.
5. Add the melted butter gradually and beat every addition.
6. Transfer the mixture into the greased pan and spread it evenly.
7. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping, then beat until well mixed.
8. Spoon the mixture and drop each over the cake.
9. Use a butter knife to run over the cake to decorate.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
12. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the glaze. Stir until well mixed.
13. Spread the glaze over the cooled cake.
14. Allow the glaze to set for at least 30 minutes.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!