Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 12 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
In just about 12 minutes, you will surely enjoy these delicious treats! I am so excited to share this with you today because I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to love them! Serve these Sweet & Spicy Boneless Chicken Thighs with rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember. Enjoy!
2-3 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
¼ c Chicken Stock
1 tbsp Oil
6-7 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
2 Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp butter
For the Spice Rub:
¼ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
½ tsp Chili Powder
½ tsp Onion Powder
1. Add all the ingredients for the spice rub into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken thighs.
3. Sprinkle the dry ingredients over the chicken thighs, then rub each until well coated.
4. Place a heavy cast-iron skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
7. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
8. Add the chicken thighs, then cook each side for a few minutes until they turn golden brown.
9. Gradually add the stock and stir every addition until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
10. Add the rosemary sprig, then stir until just blended.
11. Cover the skillet with a lid, then cook the chicken for another 2 more minutes over high heat.
12. Remove the lid and simmer for another minute or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
13. Remove from the stove.
14. Serve immediately over rice and with veggies on the side. Spoon the delicious sauce over as well. Enjoy!
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 169mg | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!