Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love this recipe so much! I am so glad that I gave this a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones because I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Lastly, add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it a thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
2 cloves garlic minced
1 ounces packet taco seasoning
10.5 ounces cheddar cheese soup
30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns
2 c shredded taco style cheese divided
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and garlic. Cook until brown and aromatic. Discard any excess grease.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients as well as the brown meat aside from the shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
4. Apply cooking spray in a 6-quart crockpot.
5. Transfer the mixture into the prepared pot.
6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the mixture.
7. Cover the pot with a lid and cook for 4 hours on a low setting or 2 hours on a high setting.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1012mg | Potassium: 925mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 862IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 467mg | Iron: 4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!