This Taco Lasagna is my all-time favourite! I got this recipe from my grandma several years ago. I am so thankful to her because now, I get to share it with you! How awesome is that? Well, here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 package of lasagna noodles
24 oz. mild Pace salsa
5 c shredded Mexican style cheese
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 packages taco seasoning
15 oz. ricotta cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any accumulated grease.
4. Add the taco seasoning, then stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
5. Add ricotta cheese and eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
6. Arrange the lasagna noodles into a baking dish.
7. Add 1/3 of the salsa, ricotta mixture, and cheese over the lasagna noodles. Feel free to add a generous amount of ricotta cheese.
8. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
9. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature for a few minutes. Slice into even servings.
12. Top each serving with sour cream, tomato slices, and chopped green onions.
13. Serve and enjoy
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!