You haven’t had the best lasagna until now! Allow me to share this awesome recipe with you. This Taco Lasagna is simply the best. I’ve been making this lasagna for years and I’m still in love with it! I’m you will too. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! The best thing about this is that you don’t need to cook the lasagna because it is already precooked so it’s less time! This Taco Lasagna with a twist is a must-try!
24 oz. mild Pace salsa
1 package of lasagna noodles
5 c shredded Mexican style cheese
2 packages of taco seasoning
1 lb. lean ground beef
15 oz. ricotta cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook for a few minutes until crumbly and brown. Remove any accumulated fat.
4. Add the taco seasoning over the ground beef, then stir until well blended. Remove from the heat.
5. Add ricotta cheese and eggs into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
6. Add the lasagna noodles into a baking dish and lay them out.
7. Add ricotta mixture, beef, and 1/3 of salsa over the noodles. Top everything with cheese. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Top each serving with green onions, tomato slices, and a dollop of sour cream.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!