Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Rest Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love this dish so much! In just about one hour, you will surely have the best meal ever! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 lb ground beef
1 onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1 pkg taco seasoning
⅓ c water
3 bell peppers any colour, diced
14 oz diced tomato with juice
8 oz tomato sauce
2 c instant rice (Minute Rice)
1 ⅔ c beef broth
1 c cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the ground beef, garlic, and onion. Stir and cook until brown and aromatic. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add water, taco seasoning, and peppers. Stir until well mixed. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the water has dried up.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients into a 9×13-inch pan aside from the cheese. Stir until well mixed.
6. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Sprinkle the cheese over everything.
8. Put it back inside the oven and broil for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
1. You can garnish this with sour cream, green onions, tomatoes, or cilantro.
2. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the long-grain rice.
3. Add jalapeno for a spicy version.
Calories: 351 | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1059mg | Potassium: 823mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2840IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!