Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This Tenderloin Pork Marsala will surely satisfy all your cravings! This recipe is to die for, I’m telling you! Try it now and I promise you that you will not be disappointed at all! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 Pork Tenderloin (1.5 – 3 lbs)
3 cloves garlic (minced)
¼ c olive oil
2 tbsp Herbes de Provence
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
2 medium shallots (finely diced)
2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
12 oz mushrooms (thinly sliced)
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
½ c Marsala wine
1 c chicken broth
3 tbsp heavy cream
¼ c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. In a resealable bag, add the pork tenderloin, 1/4 cup of olive oil, Herbes de Provence, and 3 cloves of garlic. Shake the bag until well combined, then let the pork marinate for about an hour or overnight.
2. Remove the pork tenderloins from the bag and slice them into 2-inch thin cuts.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides of the tenderloins.
4. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to high.
5. Add 1 tbsp of butter and olive oil, then allow them to melt and become hot.
6. Add the pork tenderloins and sear each side for 3 minutes or until brown.
7. Remove the tenderloins from the pan onto a clean plate, then cover them with foil.
8. In the same pan, add the rest of the butter and allow it to melt.
9. Add the shallots and sauté until brown.
10. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic. Scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
11. Add the mushrooms and sauté until brown.
12. Sprinkle flour and stir until well mixed.
13. Add the Marsala wine and stir until just mixed, then simmer for a few minutes until it reduces its volume.
14. Add chicken broth, then stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
15. Turn the heat down to low, then add heavy cream and stir until well mixed.
16. Add parsley and stir until just mixed.
17. Put the tenderloins back in the pan and cook all sides for 3 minutes or until done.
18. Add more seasonings if needed.
19. Serve and enjoy!
This dish is best served over rice, mashed potatoes, or pasta.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!