Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Additional Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 2 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have known how delicious it is! Try this recipe and you just might find your soulmate! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
¾ c white sugar
¼ c melted butter
¼ c sour cream
⅓ c milk
1 ⅔ c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ c frozen blueberries
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. Grate the lemon zest and put them onto a clean plate.
4. Slice the lemon into two.
5. In a mixing bowl, squeeze the lemon slices, 1 tsp lemon zest, and confectioners’ sugar. Stir until well blended.
6. In another mixing bowl, add melted butter, white sugar, sour cream, eggs, and the rest of the lemon zest. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add milk and stir until well combined.
8. In another mixing bowl, add baking powder, flour, and salt. Whisk until well mixed.
9. Set aside about 3 tbsp of the flour mixture for later use.
10. Create a small hole in the middle of the flour mixture, then add the milk mixture. Use your hands to mix everything.
11. Coat the frozen blueberries with the reserved flour mixture.
12. Add them into the batter and stir until just mixed.
13. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
14. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
15. Remove from the oven and use a fork to poke small holes over the loaf.
16. Spread the topping over and make sure to fill each hole with it.
17. Allow it to cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
18. Serve and enjoy!
Protein: 3.4g 7% | Carbohydrates: 30.1g 10% | Dietary Fiber: 1.3g 5% | Sugars: 14.9g | Fat: 6.1g 9% | Saturated Fat: 3.4g 17% | Cholesterol: 43.8mg 15% | Vitamin A Iu: 212.8IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 1.8mg 14% | Vitamin C: 7.4mg 12% | Folate: 38.5mcg 10% | Calcium: 73.6mg 7% | Iron: 1.1mg 6% | Magnesium: 8.3mg 3% | Potassium: 70.1mg 2% | Sodium: 174.7mg 7% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 16% | Calories From Fat: 54.9
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!