Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! This heartwarming soup is what you need today! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
3 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 tbsp olive oil
6 c low sodium chicken broth
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
1/2 (8 oz.) package of rice noodles
1 tbsp fish sauce
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 c chopped fresh basil leaves
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 tsp brown sugar
1 onion, diced
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 c chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1 (13.5 oz.) can of coconut milk
3 green onions, thinly sliced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Place a large stockpot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken, then rub each until well coated.
4. Add the chicken into the pot and cook each side for 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer onto a clean plate.
5. In the same pot, add onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté until soft and aromatic.
6. Add the ginger and red curry paste, then sauté until aromatic.
7. Add the coconut milk and chicken broth, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the pot to get the browned bits.
8. Put the chicken back into the pot and stir until well mixed.
9. Allow the mixture to boil, then turn the heat down to low and cook for 10 more minutes.
10. Add fish sauce, brown sugar, and rice noodles. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
11. Remove the pot from the stove, then add lime juice, green onions, basil, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Stir until well mixed.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories 372.0 | Calories from Fat 180 | Total Fat 20.0g31% | Saturated Fat 13.0g65% | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 44.0mg15% | Sodium 1098mg46% | Total Carbohydrate 27.0g9% | Dietary Fiber 2.0g8% | Sugars 6.0g | Protein 22.0g44%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!