Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 12 Servings
This will be the best dessert you will ever try! I love how the bananas and the rest of the ingredients complement each other to make such a delicious dessert! This recipe is a must-try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow the step by step and you are good to go! By the way, make sure to let it chill inside the fridge first before serving for the best result! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
6 to 8 bananas, sliced
2 c milk
1 (5 ounces) box French Vanilla pudding
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
1 (14 ounces) can sweeten condensed milk
1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
1. Arrange 1 bag of cookies onto the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish.
2. Place the bananas over the cookies.
3. Add the pudding mix and milk into a mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
4. In another mixing bowl, add the condensed milk and cream cheese. Beat until well blended.
5. Add the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
6. Transfer the cream cheese mixture into the pudding mixture and beat until well mixed.
7. Add the mixture on top of the bananas and spread it evenly.
8. Arrange the rest of the cookies over the pudding mixture.
9. Place inside the fridge to chill for a few hours.
10. Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories 129 | Total Fat 3g | Saturated Fat 2g | Trans Fat 0g | Unsaturated Fat 1g | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 49mg | Carbohydrates 25g | Fiber 2g | Sugar 14g | Protein 3g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!