Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Melts in your mouth meat, nothing can beat that! This Garlic Baked Pork Tenderloin is so insanely delicious that you would want to eat it all the time! What I love the most about this dish is the rich sauce. Try this recipe now to taste perfection. Enjoy!
4 tablespoons butter, sliced into 4-6 pats
2 tablespoons diced garlic
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon Celtic Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon dried sage
2 tablespoons Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 pounds pork tenderloin, optional: pre-marinated pork before cooking
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line with foil a baking sheet.
3. Add sage, basil, garlic, parsley, oregano, and thyme into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pork tenderloin, then toss until well coated.
5. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the pork tenderloin into the hot pan, then cook each side for a few minutes until it turns golden brown.
8. Place the meat onto the prepared baking sheet.
9. Sprinkle the herb mix on top of the meat, then toss until well coated.
10. Add pieces of butter on top of the meat.
11. Wrap the pork tenderloin with aluminium foil.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until done.
13. Remove the pork tenderloin from the oven, then allow it to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes.
14. Slice into even pieces.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days or 3 months in the freezer.
Thaw complete and cover with foil, then reheat at 350 degrees F for a few minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories279 Total Fat15g Saturated Fat6g Trans Fat0g Unsaturated Fat8g Cholesterol107mg Sodium438mg Carbohydrates1g Fiber0g Sugar0g Protein33g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!