Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been part of my family since I was a little kid. My Grandma used to cook this all the time! She taught me a lot of things and this was just one of them! You need to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! I know we all have a recipe for tater tot but this will always be my favourite! I have listed all the things you will be needing. Just follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound lean ground beef (the leaner the better)
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
15 ounces can green beans, drained
10.75 ounces can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 c frozen tater tots
salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9-inch baking dish.
3. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add ground beef and cook until brown. Discard any excess grease.
5. Add the onions and sauté until soft.
6. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
7. Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
8. Remove from the heat and spread everything into the greased baking dish.
9. Add the cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and cheddar cheese over the meat mixture.
10. Spread the tater tots over everything.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes or until done.
12. Remove from the oven.
13. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 859mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 13.2mg | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 3.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!