Serve these tasty rolls with your favorite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a breakfast or snack to remember! It really is the best in the world. Try it now!
1/2 c white sugar
2 1/2 tsp yeast
1 c warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1 tsp salt
4 1/2 c flour
1/3 c butter, melted
2 Eggs, room temperature
1/3 c butter, melted
2 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 c brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 c confectioners’ sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 c butter, softened
1 (3 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
1. In a large mixing bowl, add warm milk and yeast. Stir until the yeast is dissolved completely.
2. Add eggs, salt, sugar, and margarine. Stir until well blended.
3. Add flour, then whisk until well incorporated.
4. Sprinkle a bit of flour onto a flat surface, then place the dough on it. Knead a few minutes and shape it into a ball.
5. Transfer the dough to a large bowl. Cover the dough with plastic wrap, then allow it to double its size for an hour in a warm area.
6. Sprinkle flour onto a flat surface, then place the dough on it. Cover it with plastic again and allow it to sit for about 10 minutes.
7. Add cinnamon and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
8. Form the dough into a 16×21-inch rectangle, then brush it with melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over it.
9. Roll the dough, then slice it into 12 even rolls.
10. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking pan.
11. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking pan.
12. Cover the rolls with plastic wrap, then allow them to rise for 30 more minutes.
13. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
14. Place the rolls inside the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
15. Meanwhile, add 1/4 cup of butter, cream cheese, salt, vanilla extract, and confectioners’ sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
16. Remove the rolls from the oven, then top each with the frosting and spread it evenly.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!