Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 25mins | Ready In 40 mins
Have you ever wondered what life without muffins would be? I don’t because it means I will suffer for the rest of my life without it. I love muffins, all kinds of muffins because it’s so easy to produce. My ultimate favorite is Blueberry Muffins, it is fast and simple with blueberries bursting with a moist and tender core, and a perfectly golden brown rim. It is simple to make too. Try this recipe for Blueberry muffins, and don’t forget to enjoy it with your family and friends.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 c of milk, or more as needed
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. Add and combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder. Put vegetable oil into a cup measuring cup; add the egg and add enough milk to reach the 1-cup mark. Add and mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Add and fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
3. To Make Crumb Topping: Add and mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
4. In the preheated oven, bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until done.
1. For this recipe, fresh or frozen blueberries do well. Finding healthy, fresh blueberries year-round is difficult. Fortunately, this doesn’t stop us from making and getting our blueberry muffin fixed. Add these when using frozen blueberries when they are already frozen.
2. We use all-purpose flour, but you can replace it with 100% whole wheat flour or a blend of whole wheat and all-purpose flour. A mix of gluten-free flour also works. Just bear in mind that changing the flour from being all-purpose will slightly affect the muffin texture.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 4.3 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 322 mg sodium; 16.1 g fat; 56.9 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!