Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try for today, then, you have got to give this one a try! A big thanks to my dear friend, Arya, for this awesome recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2-3 tomatoes sliced
1 9-inch deep-dish frozen pie crust baked to package directions
½ c green onions chopped
¼ c basil chopped
½ c cooked and crumbled bacon
freshly ground black pepper to taste
½ c mayonnaise
1 c shredded cheese mozzarella or cheddar
1. Defrost the frozen pie crust.
2. Refer to the directions on how to bake the pie crust.
3. Remove the prepared crust from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
4. Arrange the slices of tomatoes on the bottom of the prepared crust.
5. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper on top.
6. Add the basil, bacon, and green onions over the top.
7. In a mixing bowl, add the shredded cheese and mayonnaise. Stir until well mixed.
8. Add the cheese mixture over the pie and spread it evenly.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 652mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 7.3mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 1.4mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!