Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr | Serving: 24 | Yield: 24 cupcakes
These Triple Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes are soft and have a fluffy cheesecake base and fresh homemade strawberry frosting. It is so delicious and would make strawberry lovers, and also non-strawberry lovers go crazy. Try to make a version of this recipe for Triple Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes, and don’t forget to enjoy it.
For the Cupcakes:
¼ cup strawberries in syrup, undrained
(1) (18.25 oz) package of golden butter cake mix (such as Pillsbury®) (Moist Supreme®)
⅔ cup of vegetable oil
⅓ cup milk
(4) large eggs eggs
For the Icing:
2 tbsp strawberries in syrup, undrained
(2) (8 oz) packages cream cheese softened
½ cup butter softened
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
½ tsp strawberry extract
24 eaches fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
1. Start by preheating the oven at about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Place 1/4 cup strawberries in syrup in a bowl and then blend with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cake mix, vegetable oil, and milk, mix on low speed until well blended about 2 minutes. Add and mix the eggs into the cake mix mixture, one at a time, beat into the batter until each egg is fully incorporated before adding the next. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup.
3. In the preheated oven, bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Transfer and place cupcakes on a wire rack to cool completely.
4. Blend 2 tbsp of strawberries in syrup in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat cream cheese and butter into strawberries until smooth and creamy on low speed. Slowly beat confectioners’ sugar into the strawberry mixture on low speed until icing is smooth, and then add strawberry extract and beat on medium for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon icing into a piping bag fitted with a star-shaped tip or a resealable plastic bag with the corner snipped, pipe icing onto each cupcake. Add sliced strawberries on top of each cupcake.
Per Serving: 300.7 calories; 62 mg cholesterol; 229.7 mg sodium; 3.2 g protein; 30.8 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!