Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Loaded with veggies, cheese, and a lot more! This Baked Rigatoni is to die for! Who needs meat when you can have this dish? Try it now. Enjoy!
1 ¾ c grated Parmesan cheese
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 medium zucchini, diced
1 large onion, diced
9 cloves of garlic, minced
1 pound rigatoni pasta
10-ounce container of cherry tomatoes
2 portobello mushroom caps, diced
25-ounce pasta sauce (I used mushroom flavor)
1 tsp salt
5-ounce container of fresh spinach (or 4-6 c of loose spinach)
½ tsp pepper
2 tsp dried basil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and 1/8 cup of olive oil into a mixing bowl, then toss until well mixed.
3. Transfer the oil-coated tomatoes onto a baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
4. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and roast the tomatoes for about 15 minutes or until done. Remove from the oven.
5. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the Rigatoni on how to cook it. Drain and set aside.
6. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
7. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add mushrooms, garlic, onions, zucchini, bell pepper, salt, pepper, and dried basil. Saute for about 12 to 15 minutes or until soft and aromatic.
9. Add the spinach, then cook for about 2 minutes or until wilted completely.
10. Add the roasted tomatoes, then toss until well combined.
11. In a mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until well mixed.
12. Add 1 cup of the cheese mixture into the skillet, then stir until well mixed.
13. Add cooked rigatoni, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
14. Move the mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish and spread it evenly.
15. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese mixture on top.
16. Place it inside the oven and turn the heat up to 425 degrees F. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese turn golden brown.
17. Remove from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
18. Serve warm and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 375 | TOTAL FAT: 15g | SATURATED FAT: 7g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 6g | CHOLESTEROL: 35mg | SODIUM: 1283mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 43g | FIBER: 6g | SUGAR: 9g | PROTEIN: 19g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!