This Victory’s Taco Tater Tot Casserole recipe is extremely simple and truly delicious for your oven. Everybody’s going to love it and want to unveil the secret. This casserole is great when it comes to simple dinner recipes! It’s healthy and delicious, and it’s fun to feed a crowd with food that can make them full. Making and packing one ton of flavor is also super fast. I guarantee they’ll clean their plates and ask for seconds if you’re making this for your kids. And who is not a fan of tacos?! Try this recipe for Victory’s Taco Tater Tot Casserole, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
2 lbs lean ground beef
(1) (1 1/4 oz) package taco seasoning
1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
(1) (10 3/4 oz) can of Fiesta nacho cheese soup
1 (32 oz) package tater tots
1 (8 oz) package cheddar cheese
1. Put beef in a skillet and cook until browned, and then drain any excess fat.
2. Add and mix in the taco seasoning and water. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the corn soup.
4. Add and pour the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan and top it with the tater tots.
5. Put inside the oven and bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese over. Then, move the pan back into the oven and bake until the cheese melts for 5 minutes more.
7. Once done, take away from the oven and add in some ketchup or taco sauce before serving. Enjoy.
1. If you’re making your tacos with chicken or turkey instead of beef, this recipe will either go fine.
2. If cheddar isn’t your thing, simply throw in in some mozzarella or Monterey Jack instead.
3. You can place any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight bag, and your casserole can stay fresh for up to 4 days. Just make sure that before you put it inside the fridge that it’s already cooled, so it doesn’t get soggy.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!