If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then you have got to give this one a try! This White Chicken Chili Crockpot is so easy and simple that I am sure you and your loved ones are going to love it! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn
2 Cans of White Northern Beans
1 White Onion Diced
1 10 ounces Can of Rotel
1 teaspoon Cumin
1 pound Chicken Breast
1 – 32 ounces Container of Chicken Broth
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
¼ c Half & Half or Heavy Cream
1 teaspoon Chili Powder
½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 8 ounces Block of Cream Cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Add garlic powder, pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, and salt into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
2. Lay the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
3. Sprinkle the seasonings on top of the chicken, then toss until well coated.
4. Drain the cans of corn and beans.
5. Scatter the drained beans, Rotel, drained corn, and onion over the chicken.
6. Pour the chicken broth, then cover the slow cooker.
7. Cook everything for about 6 to 8 hours on a low setting.
8. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker, then use two forks to shred them into small pieces.
9. Put the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker.
10. Add half & half and cream cheese. Stir until well blended.
11. Cover the slow cooker and cook for 15 more minutes or until done.
12. Serve hot with your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!