Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 18 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These Zucchini Garlic Bites are simply the best! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve these heavenly treats with your favourite cup of coffee and you have yourself a snack to remember. Enjoy!
1 cup shredded zucchini drained well
1 clove garlic grated fine
1/3 c breadcrumbs
1/4 c grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 large Egg
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives (or 1 tbsp dried chives)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1/2 tbsp dried)
1 tsp chopped fresh basil (or 1/2 tsp dried)
1 tsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried)
pinch of salt and pepper
tomato sauce for dipping
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray on a baking sheet.
3. Grate the zucchini and place it onto a clean towel.
4. Roll the towel and squeeze hard to discard as much liquid as you could.
5. Grate the garlic as well with a box grated with tiny holes.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the shredded garlic, zucchini, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, oregano, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
7. Form small balls out of the mixture. Use your hands to do so.
8. Arrange the balls onto the prepared baking sheet.
9. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 18 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the balls to cool for a few minutes.
11. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
1. Freeze these Zucchini Garlic Bites. They can last up to 4 months.
2. When reheating, prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
3. Reheat for about 15 minutes.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!