Prep Time: 12 mins | Cook Time: 18mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These delicious treats are so refreshing! I never thought that zucchini would make such delicious cookies! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 c shredded zucchini drained well
1 clove garlic grated fine
1/3 c breadcrumbs
1/4 c grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 large Egg
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives (or 1 tbsp dried chives)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1/2 tbsp dried)
1 tsp chopped fresh basil (or 1/2 tsp dried)
1 tsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried)
A pinch of salt and pepper
tomato sauce for dipping
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray on a baking sheet.
3. Grate the zucchini, then place them in a clean towel. Roll and twist the towel to remove most of the liquid of the zucchini.
4. Grate the garlic as well, then put them into a mixing bowl.
5. Add the grated zucchini, egg, Parmesan cheese, chives, basil, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Stir everything until well combined.
6. Form small balls out of the mixture, then arranged them onto the prepared baking sheet.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 18 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes.
9. Serve with marinara sauce. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers onto a baking sheet, then place them inside the freezer to chill for about an hour.
Transfer the balls inside a resealable bag, then put them back inside the freezer. They can last up to 4 months. Reheat at 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
Serving: 1bite | Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.2g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 1.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.3g | Calcium: 400mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!