Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
In just 30 minutes, you can surely have the best dish to serve today! This Zucchini Onion Pie is so easy to make. I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Invite your friends over and surprise them with this delicious pie. Enjoy!
1 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
3 c sliced zucchini
1 c biscuit/baking mix
1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
1/2 c canola oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a 9-inch-deep dish pie plate.
3. Add Parmesan cheese, garlic, canola oil, eggs, salt, pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Stir everything until well blended.
4. Add the onion, zucchini, and baking mix. Stir again until well combined.
5. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly with a spatula.
6. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 35 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
7. Remove the Zucchini Onion Pie from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature before serving.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
You can use a small 8-inch baking dish for this recipe if you want. The baking time will reduce. When the temperature reaches 160 degrees C, remove it from the oven.
Feel free to use dill or basil instead of parsley. Just add about 1 tbsp of it.
Feel free to sauté the bell peppers and onions for extra flavors.
1 slice: 353 calories, 27g fat (5g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 627mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!